Part of our mission here at Converge Heartland is to strengthen churches. One of the many ways we can do that is by offering services to churches in order to aid in the operational strength of the local church. One service that we offer is Payroll.
If payroll is something that is a challenge for your church, you don’t have the know-how or expertise, or if it simply takes up valuable time, we would love to help! Here’s how:
- Direct deposit of paychecks on the 15th & end of the month
- Electronic delivery of pay-stubs via email
- Online web portal for employees to view pay history and control personal information (such as their W-4 and bank accounts).
- Voluntary tax withholding offered for pastors (eliminates estimated quarterly payments).
- Monthly tax deposits made for your church (if applicable).
- Quarterly 941 forms prepared and filed for your church (if applicable).
- W-2 forms prepared and filed at year-end.
- Payroll-related state tax forms prepared and filed (if applicable).
- Personal service from someone who cares about you and your church.
We offer all these services at an incredible discount to our district churches! In addition to the services listed above, we also offer the following services for an additional fee:
- Online time cards and time-off tracking (sick and vacation time).
- Bi-weekly pay schedule instead of semi-monthly pay schedule.
If you and your church need assistance with payroll services, or if payroll is a burden for you or your church, we urge you to allow us to help strengthen your church in this way!
If you have an questions or would like to enroll in payroll services, please contact us using the form below, and we will be in touch within 5 business days.